Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome 2013!



It's 2013 and I can hardly believe it. This year is already off to an amazing start. First of all, I started a new position that I'm in *love* with. I'm a publicist for Spencer Hill's new line: Spencer Hill Contemporary. Have you checked out the website yet? You should. Seriously. Go now. Or you know, after you are finished reading this scintillating post. (LINK HERE)

When I was approached about the job, I couldn't say yes fast enough. I just knew I'd love it and I really, really do. I'm enjoying getting to know the authors and brainstorming with them on what they'd like to do to spread the word about their books. I can't wait until you are able to read them all. They're going to be amazing!

This year also has some exciting things happening personally. I don't want to share that news just yet, but sometime soon I hope. :-)

Last year was a very busy year with editing and revising and writing and querying and signing with an agent. Oh and then more editing and revising and writing. It was productive and lots of fun. This year promises to be more of the same with probably a little more of all of it.

Oh! And in in month's time I will be a writing retreat with my favorite writing peeps in the entire world. There are NO WORDS for the excitement I'm feeling. 3.5 days of all out writing. I'm not one to rush time, but honestly, just this once, I'd like to. I can't wait!

So how about you? What are you looking forward to in the new year?



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like 2013 is going to be a stellar year for you! Bet you're glad the Mayans were wrong! :)

    Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete