Sunday, January 8, 2012

Check-in

Hope you're enjoying the new year and making goals like the rest of us! One more week of goals coming your way, and then we're starting an exciting new writing segment. You can learn more on that this Friday. :)

But today is Monday--and on Mondays we (try) to post small updates on what we've accomplished in the past week with writing. If we've gotten a lot done, or accomplished some of our goals, we cheer each other on. If we've not gotten enough done, or are in writing slump, we still cheer each other on. Sometimes you just need someone to remind you that you really can do it, right? Make you sure you chime in with your goals for the week, too!

Christina: I didn't get any writing done this week. It's been a rough week at work. But I did work on some more plotting for the second half of my WIP. I'm hoping to get another chapter written.

Danielle: I'm traveling today to spend the week with Patricia and Christina, so I'm going to do some reading on the bus. I have a lot of ambitions for Tuesday-Thursday. I wanted to do crits for other people, revise my own work and write. However, I need to be realistic and know I won't get all that done. I just want to write a new piece of my WIP and brainstorm some ways to revise my MS.

Jodi: This week will be another plotting week. Thankfully, I discovered and eliminated a blind alley last week, but that means I'm still not much closer to "happy writing time." But it certainly hurts less than scrapping thousands of words later in the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment