Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Check-In

Welcome to another edition of the Monday Check-In.

We hope that your writing is going well and that you are meeting your goals. If you'd like to join us each week to keep yourself accountable to those goals, we'd love to hear from you.

Each week we try to update on another on how we are doing and hope that this will keep us motivated to keep writing. Here are the updates for this week:

Danielle's Update: This week I am starting some work on future homework and catching up with friends! I get to write this scene that I have been plotting in my head and SO SO excited about for almost two weeks!!! I can't wait to do it. It will really move my story along I think and things are gonna fly!

Christina's Update: This last week I didn't get two chapters done like I'd hoped but, I did get one written and added a few things I needed to some of my older chapters. I also edited a few chapters for my sister who is trying to get into writing and worked on some background stuff for my WiP. This week I'm hoping to write at least two chapters, I think I should have a little more time for writing coming up, so let's see if I can do that! 

Patricia's Update: This week I accomplished all of my goals from last Monday! On Thursday I was ambushed by a Shiny New Idea (something I'll share more about in my post tomorrow!) but I survived it and if nothing else am happy to be writing again. Free time is shrinking as my son starts having homework he needs help with and I realized this week I need to cut out more TV and spend that time writing. This week I'm planning to get ahead on all the things I need done so I can focus on NaNoWriMo...which starts in 22 days!

Cindy's Update: I'm still revising. I don't have much more to say than that. It's an ongoing process but I'm hanging in there. :-) 

So how about you? What were you able to accomplish in the past week? 


2 comments:

  1. As much as this sucks, I only wrote a scene this week, and school started and I need to read at least six Victorian novels in two weeks. Keep your fingers crossed that I find the books in English, translations loose very important aspects.
    Good luck on your week, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homework sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck reading SIX novels; my fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete