Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Check-in


Drea: I spent several hours this weekend researching mythology and added 1,000 words to WIP. 

Danielle: Last week, I bumped up my pages to 65 and my word count to...uh...a lot more? I can't remember now. Around 20K or so? This week my goal is homework. Homework. A break to go to the So You Think You Dance tour stop tomorrow! (EEK!!) Then more homework. Some edits on what I wrote last week that's due for homework. Oh! And did I mention homework? That's my life this week. And next week. Homework. And I get to meet Laini Taylor on Friday if I survive until then.

Patricia: This week I finally found my way out of my recent reading slump and read 7 books in 5 days. It felt good to spend most of the weekend curled up on my couch with a book. I did meet my goal of three writing sessions, so I'm going to up that this week and try to get at least 5 hours of writing done before next weekend.

Christina: I got a chapter written like I planned to and plan to write two this week!!

What are YOU doing this week? How was last week?


No comments:

Post a Comment